Stress Relief - CE Credits
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for US customers only.
- Discuss the differences between type 1 and type 2 stress.
- Assess personal stress levels through body awareness and numeric scale.
- Utilize abdominal breathing methods to cultivate relaxation and stress reduction.
- Practice guided relaxation through an awareness of the body, the breath and the imagination.
- Apply creative problem solving through accessing inner wisdom through the imagination.
Stress is a normal part of life, but too much stress can wear us out and lower our resistance to illness. On Stress Relief, Dr. Martin L. Rossman provides clinically proven techniques for managing both the internal and external causes of stress.
“These practices often yield immediate, positive results,” explains Dr. Rossman. “People who bring their stress under control generally discover that they have more energy, better mental clarity and emotional balance, and even a more effective immune system.” Join this respected physician to learn:
- Simple breathing techniques that produce immediate relief when stress arises
- Deep relaxation exercises for releasing built-up tension and becoming more grounded
- Guided imagery practices for staying relaxed in high-tension situations—and for creatively resolving problems
Modern estimates indicate that stress contributes to or causes over 90 percent of the health issues we face today, which means that reducing stress is one of the best ways we can care for our mental and physical well-being. With Stress Relief, Dr. Rossman brings you a CD of potent, easy-to-use tools to let you feel more relaxed, energized, and able to enjoy your life.
|Contents||1 CE Credit|
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True download and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more.