100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for US customers only.
Resource Tapping is a clinically recognized therapy to activate your inner strength and resiliency through bilateral stimulation of the brain. With step-by-step instruction, Tapping In teaches you this groundbreaking system for tapping both sides of the body to release emotional and physical distress, aid in healing, and calm the body on a deep physiological level.
- Transform your trauma through Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Support the body’s ability to heal
- Find joy, gratitude, and freedom within
- Cope more effectively with anxiety, creative blocks, insomnia, and other stressful situations
- Dialogue with your inner mentor to receive guidance in decision-making
World-renowned EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) expert Dr. Laurel Parnell guides you through a series of easy-to-learn exercises to access your "latent positive resources"— the neurological foundation for your internal resilience and sense of safety.
Through her soothing, personal mentoring, you will discover how to use tapping to:
- Relieve anxiety, insomnia, and creative blocks
- Build resilience in the face of stressful situations
- Unlock and amplify joy, gratitude, wisdom, compassion, and freedom
- Provide emotional "Trauma First Aid" in emergency situations
EMDR is a potent, proven tool for trauma recovery. Resource Tapping focuses on the other side of the coin: preventive selfcare. With Tapping In, you now have a practical strategy to strengthen and nourish your inner resilience, easily access your positive resources, and remain in your natural state of wholeness.
|Contents||2 CE Credits|