100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for US customers only.
- List the health benefits of breathwork.
- Explain how overstimulation of the sympathetic nervous system contributes to health issues.
- Describe the relationship between breath and spirituality.
- Apply breathwork techniques to increase alertness and relaxation.
- Practice guided exercises for restored wellness over time.
Join bestselling author Dr. Andrew Weil for these helpful house calls on audio, and get the information you need to improve your health, safely and naturally.
The Andrew Weil Audio Collection includes these two insightful sessions:
- Breathing: The Master Key to Self-Healing — A complete course of eight breathing exercises that Dr. Andrew Weil uses in his own life and has prescribed to hundreds of patients over the past two decades. Useful for increasing your energy level, lowering blood pressure, improving circulation, and beating anxiety disorders.
- Meditation for Optimum Health, with Jon Kabat-Zinn — Dr. Weil and Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn make it simple to enjoy the life-changing benefits of meditation. By learning to concentrate your power of attention through daily practice, you can harness the full potential of your mind to enrich every dimension of your daily experience. Step-by-step instructions cover four complete meditations.
|Contents||6 CE Credits|