100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for US customers only.
- Apply wisdom and countless other benefits of practicing forgiveness
- Analyze differing models of forgiveness and learning how to love
- Discuss the illusion of human separateness
- Use guided meditation to practice the art of forgiving and requesting forgiveness
Forgiveness is possible. On The Beginner's Guide to Forgiveness, author Jack Kornfield explores why forgiveness, personally and globally, is essential to our health and happiness, and how you can start using this timeless practice to transform emotional wounds into healing and understanding.
Drawing from his background in meditation and psychology, Kornfield reveals the path to forgiveness and the way out of our pain. Once you understand your own suffering, he says, compassion arises naturally, so you can extend it to others as well as yourself.
With guided meditations and insights from the world's wisdom teachings, Kornfield shows how forgiveness can be practiced as a gift we give, not only to others, but ultimately to ourselves.
- How forgiveness and compassion are possible in situations of suffering
- How forgiveness can be coupled with strength and self-protection
- The practices that lead to forgiveness of yourself and others
- Includes guided meditations
|Contents||2 CE Credits|