The Enlightened Brain - CE Credits
Meditation Meets Neuroscience—Practical Tools to Reshape Your Brain for Awakening
We are inspired by the living example of great teachers, who have both penetrating insight and a loving heart. “With modern neuroscience, we’re now beginning to understand the brain processes that support these wonderful qualities of mind,” explains Dr. Rick Hanson. With The Enlightened Brain, this pioneering neuropsychologist explores how you can activate these same processes inside your own brain to accelerate your own transformation.
Self-Directed Neuroplasticity—How Our Mind Shapes Our Brain
Your thoughts and feelings continually sculpt your brain—for better or worse. As Dr. Hanson teaches, you can use the power of self-directed neuroplasticity to take control of the evolutionary tendency of your brain to react to life with fear, frustration, and heartache—and return your brain to its natural state of calm, contentment, and caring. With simple and potent practices, he reveals how you can weave positive thoughts and emotions into the fabric of your brain, allowing you to cultivate the qualities of mindfulness, virtue, and wisdom for your own path of awakening.
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for US customers only.
- Explain how to tailor psychological growth and spiritual practice to your unique neurophysiology.
- Summarize how to defeat the negativity bias of your brain by internalizing key resources.
- Practice pairing positive experiences with negative material to soothe and heal old pain.
- Apply techniques to activate the neural foundations of mindfulness.
- Practice strengthening the five factors of concentration and deep meditative absorption.
- Utilize exercises to build neural shock absorbers for stable inner peace in a turbulent world.
“This new science gives us unprecedented tools to individualize psychological growth and spiritual practice,” says Dr. Hanson. You’ll learn about your unique “profile of attention” and which methods best strengthen your focus and concentration. You’ll also learn how to approach life with equanimity and relax the focus on “me, myself, and I.” With The Enlightened Brain, Dr. Rick Hanson gives you practical tools for strengthening the neural circuitry of spacious awareness, calm in the midst of stress, contemplative absorption, resilience, and lasting happiness.
- Knowing your brain—how to tailor psychological growth and spiritual practice to your unique neurophysiology
- Defeating the negativity bias of your brain by internalizing key resources
- Pairing positive experiences with negative material to soothe and heal old pain
- Activating the neural foundations of mindfulness
- Strengthening the five factors of concentration and deep meditative absorption
- Building neural shock absorbers for stable inner peace in a turbulent world
- Using neuroscience to relax the apparent self and take life less personally
|Contents||9 CE Credits|
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True download and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more.