The MindBody Code - CE Credits
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for US customers only.
- Explain the overt and subtle ways our cultural beliefs impact our immune system—and the pathways to healing the archetypal wounds of shame, abandonment, and betrayal
- Discuss how to break through the ceilings of abundance that limit prosperity and create the "subcultures of wellness" that will help you reach your full potential
- Utilize lessons from the centenarians—how to transform "aging consciousness" to continually increase your value and competence as you grow older
- Define psychospiritual conflicts—how to get to the root of challenges often mistaken as psychiatric disorders
Why is it so difficult to change our beliefs and behaviors even when we know they no longer serve us? How can certain individuals reverse "incurable" disease while others suffer the effects of childhood wounds despite years of therapy? How is it that the centenarians make up the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. population—even though the majority of people over the age of 100 rarely visit their doctors?
When Dr. Mario Martinez began his career in clinical neuropsychology, he was determined to find the answers to baffling questions like these. With The MindBody Code, he shares the rewards of an investigation that has spanned generations and cultures to reveal the most effective methods for initiating deep and lasting change—and the empowering new science of biocognition that substantiates their results.
Far from a quick-fix approach, The MindBody Code will challenge you to embrace a bold paradigm for health and wellbeing that requires your courage, patience, and commitment. You will not only learn the basics of this cutting-edge science, you will learn to communicate with your body in its own "biosymbolic" language to begin making changes that till this point may have been elusive at best. Through fascinating case studies and practical training in embodying the methodology, Dr. Martinez illuminates:
- The overt and subtle ways our cultural beliefs impact our immune system—and the pathways to healing the archetypal wounds of shame, abandonment, and betrayal
- How to break through the ceilings of abundance that limit prosperity and create the "subcultures of wellness" that will help you reach your full potential
- Lessons from the centenarians—how to transform "aging consciousness" to continually increase your value and competence as you grow older
- Psychospiritual conflicts—getting to the root of challenges often mistaken as psychiatric disorders
Why do so many popular methods of personal transformation fail despite our efforts and intentions? Because they don't address the mindbody code—your body's "operating instructions" for interpreting your world, creating your sense of self, and defining what's really possible for you. The MindBody Code is your key to safely and successfully confront your fears, disillusionment, and learned helplessness with tools that harness the hope, joy, and unconditional love you hold within.
|Contents||10 CE Credits|
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True download and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more.