100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Break Free from the Cycle of Mindless Eating
Could the foundation of a good diet have less to do with what you eat—and more to do with how you eat it? According to Dr. Susan Albers, a specialist in eating disorders, the key to transforming our relationship with food lies in learning to take charge of our minds—not our forks—through an intimate understanding of the ins and outs of hunger in all its aspects.In The Mindful Appetite, she presents teachings and guided exercises for mastering the art of conscious eating—or attending to the constant cues our bodies and minds offer to help us make smart, healthy choices at the table.
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for US customers only.
- Summarize the seven skills of the mindful eater on a path of mastering the art of conscious eating.
- Discuss mindfulness, the latest research into its effectiveness, and the five principle benefits of mindful eating.
- Recognize how to trust your body to tell you what it needs; rediscovering food as medicine.
- Practice lovingkindness toward food and your body—a meditation for self-acceptance and overcoming negative habits.
- Practice letting go of food guilt—how to navigate strong emotions and place an anchor of serenity in the moment.
Dr. Albers begins with a practical overview of mindfulness, the latest research into its effectiveness, and the five principle benefits of mindful eating. You'll learn the seven skills of the mindful eater, then experience eight easy-to-follow guided exercises to help you integrate these skills into your daily life:
- Taking Your Hunger Temperature—rediscover how to trust your body to tell you what it needs
- Lovingkindness Toward Food and Your Body—a meditation for self-acceptance and overcoming negativity
- Letting Go of Food Guilt—how to navigate strong emotions and place an anchor of serenity in the moment
With The Mindful Appetite, now you can find new levels of satisfaction and fulfillment while dining—and still eat everything you love.
|Contents||2 CE credits|