Modern Shamanic Practices for Accessing Your True Source of Power
- Define and discuss power from the shamanic perspective including the Ten Rules of Power that govern the physical and energetic realms, as well as how to identify and heal the fear patterns that block your flow of power.
- Describe how everything is medicine and how to receive support from even the humblest sources in life.
- Utilize practices and tools for deepening your connection to the physical, psychological, and spiritual dimensions of your being.
- Discuss how to build relationships with your spiritual allies and ancestral helpers, balance the forces of masculine and feminine, and embrace a life of authenticity, connection, and meaning.
Shamanic wisdom reveals that your personal power comes from being in alignment—with yourself, others, your environment, and the dimensions of spirit. With The Power Path Training, expert teachers José and Lena Stevens offer a complete course in indigenous empowerment practices adapted for modern life. Drawn from the acclaimed curriculum they’ve taught for more than 25 years, this program gives you diverse and flexible techniques for accessing the “inner shaman”—the core spiritual self that fearlessly expresses your highest purpose in this world.
A Heart-Centered Path for Unlocking Your True Power
The way of the shaman teaches you to “see through the heart,” which cannot be deceived by fear or confusion. From this centered place, you’ll learn self-inquiry practices to find and heal your “power leaks” at the physical, psychological, and energetic levels. Over six immersive sessions, José and Lena offer time-tested practices for receiving wisdom and support from your ancestors, guides, the natural world, and the spiritual source from which all true power arises.
Shamanic practice allows you to perceive the hidden flows of power in the world—but there is a price. “To walk this path,” says José Stevens, “you must sacrifice false beliefs that can feel familiar and comfortable.” If you are ready to break free from your limits and embrace a life of authenticity, connection, and meaning, then join these two extraordinary teachers for The Power Path Training.
- What is power? A shamanic perspective on this often misunderstood question
- The Ten Rules of Power that govern the physical and energetic realms
- Everything is medicine—how to receive aid from even the humblest sources in life
- Practices for deepening your connection to the physical, psychological, and spiritual dimensions of your being
- Identifying and healing the fear patterns that block your flow of power
- Building relationships with your spiritual allies and ancestral helpers
- Balancing the forces of masculine and feminine
- Indigenous wisdom for strengthening our unity with the natural world
- More than seven hours of guided practices, indigenous wisdom, and invaluable wisdom for living in the shamanic way from master teachers José and Lena Stevens