100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for US customers only.
Most relaxation techniques focus on either soothing the body or settling the mind—and achieve only limited results. Dr. Mark Hyman’s approach helps you address the mind and body at once to achieve a state he calls “UltraCalm.”
On UltraCalm, this bestselling author presents his simple, powerful method for generating a peaceful and harmonious state in the body-mind—one that allows the body’s natural healing intelligence to work at its most effective level. This new audio learning program from Dr. Hyman features:
- Guided mind-body techniques to directly address three major health conditions—stress, anxiety, and depression
- An overview of the science behind mind-body medicine—why this field is now the most important medical frontier
- Breathing meditations and visualization exercises for feeling calm, confident, and in good spirits
- On-the-spot techniques for dealing with stressful situations
- Describe social and dietary habits that contribute to stress
- Demonstrate relaxing breathing techniques and yoga poses
- Create a diet plan that is stress-reducing rather than stress-inducing
- Prepare an exercise regime that counteracts stress
Dr. Mark Hyman believes that the future of medicine will be based on tapping the power of the mind-body connection. Since cutting-edge practices can sometimes take decades to enter the mainstream, his mission is to provide his listeners with the tools to take charge of their own health today. Join Dr. Hyman on UltraCalm to learn his potent techniques to relax and heal your whole self.
|Contents||3 CE Credits|