Walking in Light
A shaman can serve as a healer, storyteller, and a keeper of wisdom—but most of all, teaches Sandra Ingerman, “Shamans radiate a light that uplifts everybody. In our culture, we tend to focus on methods and forget that the greatest way we can offer healing to the world is to become a vessel of love.” With Walking in Light, this renowned teacher offers a complete guide for living in a shamanic way—empowered by purpose, focus, and a deep connection to the spiritual dimensions.
“Shamanism remains so relevant because it continues to evolve to meet the needs of the times and culture,” teaches Sandra. Here you are invited to participate in the modern evolution of this ancient and powerful form of spirituality, featuring:
- Foundational practices—lucid instruction on the shamanic journey, ceremonies, and other techniques for accessing the hidden realms of spirit
- Compassionate spirits, allies, and ancestors—how to contact and build a relationship with your power animals and spiritual helpers
- Healing from a shamanic perspective—practices that can integrate with and enhance any healing modality
- Guidance for deepening your connection with the environment and the rhythms of the natural world
- Ways to cultivate a rich inner landscape that empowers your intentions and actions in every aspect of your life, and much more
Walking in Light is a comprehensive resource filled with practical techniques, indigenous wisdom, and invaluable guidance for both new and experienced shamanic practitioners. Most importantly, Sandra Ingerman illuminates the meaning behind the practices—revealing our universe as a place where spirit is the ultimate reality, where our intentions shape our world, and where unseen allies support us on every step of our journey.
|Paperback Book (272 pages)
|eBook (272 pages)
|5 x 5 inches
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True digital audio and video products and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All digital audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more