Your Brain on Love - CE Credits
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for US customers only.
- Define and recognize your attachment style and the attachment style of your partner—the ways in which we respond, react, and interact with others, particularly in close relationships.
- Discuss ways in which your attachment style has informed your previous and current relationships.
- Explain how to use your attachment style as a tool to change the way you relate with others, opening the door to greater love and attachment with others.
Shift Out of Conflict and into Connection, Safety, and Intimacy
“Improve your brain, improve your relationships.” That's what Stan Tatkin has learned from his leading-edge work as a researcher and couples therapist. In this complete audio learning program, he merges current insights from neurobiology and attachment theory to help you shift out of conflict and into deeper and more loving connections.
You'll first learn to identify attachment styles—patterns of intimacy that begin in the earliest years—both in yourself and in those around you. Then Tatkin guides you through his proven principles and practices for building enduring security and commitment between partners, family members, and others whom you love. Join him to explore:
- The warring brain versus the loving brain
- When your brain's threat response is getting in the way of love
- How to avoid triggering fear and help your partner feel safe and secure
- Simple gestures and words to put out emotional fires
- The power of rituals to build trust and intimacy
- How to make your relationship a sanctuary, and more
Based upon key insights from neurobiology, attachment theory, and emotion regulation research, Your Brain on Love will show you how to change the way you relate with others and open the way to greater love and connection.
- The neurobiology of mating—who we choose and why
- The neurobiology of commitment—building security, the foundation of a healthy relationship
- Anchor, Island, and Wave types: understanding your attachment style and those of others
- “Is it you or is it me?” Understanding how the attachment styles of others interact with your own.
- Experiencing healthy conflict through social contracts, ground rules, and awareness
- Creating a lifelong plan to continue deepening your relationships
|Contents||5.5 CE Credits|
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True download and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more.