Customer Support Representative
Sounds True, a multimedia publisher specializing in spirituality and holistic living, has a full-time, temporary (through Spring 2019) opening for an energetic and responsible individual to join our Customer Service team in our Louisville, CO office. There is the possibility that this position would lead to additional long-term opportunities. Primary responsibilities include assisting our customers by phone, email, and chat. Customer assistance includes but is not limited to supporting downloadable products and online course programs, reconciling account discrepancies, and offering product suggestions.
The Ideal Candidate has:
- A high standard of professionalism
- The ability to solve problems and troubleshoot technical issues
- Experience downloading music or books
- Ability to work within a team environment, yet independently
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Interest in our product line
Sounds True offers an excellent work environment and great benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance; a matching 401(k) plan; paid time off; profit-sharing; and more. Sounds True is located in Louisville near Boulder, Colorado (both rank among the top places to live in the US).
Sounds True, a growing multimedia publishing company specializing in spirituality and holistic living, is seeking a full time Production Artist to support our busy design team.
- Creation and management of files for print and digital media
- Organization and maintenance of department archives and digital assets
- Delivery of files to multiple vendors and internal clients
- Managing online proofing system
- Fulfilling requests from internal clients
- Supporting designers and art directors
- At least three years of experience in a busy design department
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign
- Devotion to detail, accuracy and deadlines
- Proven understanding of print and digital production
- Portfolio of work demonstrating sound design judgement
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong design skills
- Experience with book and/or catalog production a plus
Sounds True is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We offer an excellent working environment and great benefits.For more details you can visit SoundsTrue.com. To apply, please send a cover letter that expresses your interest along with your resume to HR@SoundsTrue.com.