How to Befriend Your Most Challenging Emotions and Experiences
In challenging times, why do so many of us turn to Pema Chödrön for guidance? Many say that it’s her honest and caring way of communicating the core teachings of Buddhism—not just conceptually, but directly from her heart to ours. In these inspiring sessions, she teaches us how to give that compassion to the person we neglect most often—ourselves. With her, you will explore:
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for US customers only.
- Discuss what to do when it feels impossible to be kind to ourselves
- Describe how to let go of our story and see what’s really happening within challenging relationships and situations
- Explain how to cultivate inner comfort and greater kindness toward our bodies
- Discuss how to lean into frustration, sadness, and fear with a spirit of trust and intimacy
- What to do when it feels impossible to be kind to ourselves
- In challenging relationships and situations, how to let go of our story and see what’s really happening
- Cultivating inner comfort and greater kindness toward our bodies
- Leaning into frustration, sadness, and fear with a spirit of trust and intimacy
- Many other insights and recommendations to befriend the difficult places within us
Through gentle and clear guidance, Coming Closer to Ourselves shows us how, even in the tumult of life’s uncertainties, we can begin with a glimmer of curiosity, move closer into our experiences, and discover a place of welcome and refuge within.