Teachings and Tools for Clarity, Balance, and Energetic Vitality in Your Daily Life
Yoga has the power to connect us deeply with our body’s energies and wisdom. But once we’re off the mat, it can seem impossible to extend those gifts into the crises and chaos of the real world.
Acclaimed yoga teacher and author Elena Brower understands—she’s also a devoted mother and a partner in a lifelong relationship.
In this guided training course, we are invited to learn the key insights and inner practices that have helped Elena and her students the most in daily life. Step by step, she teaches us meditations, gentle movement, and many other ways to cultivate five principles: Attunement, Allowing, Alignment, Acceptance, and Advancement.
“This course is not about running from your life—it’s about embracing all of it. Together, we’ll be learning how to evolve distraction into attunement, self-sabotage into allowing, confusion into alignment, denial into acceptance, and ambivalence into advancement.“
Whether you’re a yoga practitioner, a student of mindfulness meditation, or completely new to a daily practice, The Return Home will help you to discover a wealth of effective tools to embrace your challenges and flow through both the calms and currents of your life.
- Attunement—Listening to the wisdom of your physical, mental, and spiritual self
- Allowing—Flowing with, not against, the river
- Alignment—Moving from confusion into balance
- Acceptance—Receiving and relating to yourself completely and with kindness
- Advancement—Growing into mastery and confidence to serve your true purpose, and to support others
- More than eight hours of teachings, meditations, guided practices, and inspiration with acclaimed yoga instructor and author Elena Brower