Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for U.S. customers only.
- Describe correct body position and self-awareness during qigong breathing techniques
- Distinguish "healthy breathing" from "unhealthy breathing"
- List the four phases of healthy breath to promote relaxation, focus, and greater overall well-being
- Analyze the symptoms of growing Chi (energy) in our own bodies
- Practice reverse breathing exercises
- Plan to focus breath in different areas of the body in order to attain optimum health
Enhance Your Health with Every Breath
The secret to better health is something you are doing right now: breathing. But are you breathing effectively? Centuries ago, the qigong masters of China discovered that how we breathe has a profound impact on our overall health and awareness.
On Breathing, qigong expert Ken Cohen teaches you how to use every breath to draw in energy and healing qi (life force). Here is a thorough entry-level course for transforming each breath into an opportunity to enter a state of calm, stimulate your body's vital organs, and infuse energy into every cell. Join Ken Cohen for:
- An introduction to healthy breathing, including tips for assessing your own breathing habits
- An accessible three-stage approach for transforming your breathing patterns to increase health, energy, and mental clarity
- Four guidelines for healthy breathing in different circumstances, including calming yourself in stressful situations
Previously released as The Beginner's Guide to Healthy Breathing. Includes excerpts from Healthy Breathing.