Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for U.S. customers only.
The Latin word "doctor" literally means "teacher": one who helps patients learn to heal and stay healthy on their own. Now Andrew Weil, MD—our most trusted authority on alternative healing approaches—invites you to attend his first comprehensive one-on-one audio learning course with Dr. Andrew Weil's Guide to Optimum Health.
- Define Integrative Medicine practices and how these forms of medicine are important to treating the whole person
- Discuss the role of diet in optimum health and healing, including specific foods, fats, proteins, supplements (vitamins and minerals), and herbal remedies
- Explore specific preventative and alternative medicine practices, as well as numerous ways to strengthen or keep the immune system strong
- Observe the experience of aging and chronic disease with practical suggestions in relationship to the possibility for optimum health
- Affirm the four areas of physical training that create a complete exercise program for optimal physical and emotional health
On this complete nine-hour curriculum, Dr. Weil personally helps you take charge of your total well-being with proven, natural solutions for boosting your body's self-healing function, building energy, and overcoming everyday health challenges. You'll learn the same practical approach taught by Dr. Weil at his sought-after live workshops—at your own pace, at a fraction of the regular cost.
Join this bestselling author, Harvard-trained botanist, and medical doctor as he explores:
- Healing and the Mind: How your thoughts and emotions influence the health and function of every cell in your body
- Preventing Chronic Disease: Essential steps for protecting yourself against heart attack, stroke, cancer, Alzheimer's disease, and more
- Your Optimal Diet: A primer on eating for maximum health and pleasure, including insights from the diets of Okinawa and the Mediterranean
- Vitamins, Minerals, and Other Supplements: Up-to-date recommendations for protecting yourself from modern environmental dangers, while supporting every system of the body
- Herbal Medicine: Straight talk on the benefits of dozens of herbal remedies and botanicals and how to use them for greatest potency, plus seven more sessions on exercise and fitness, optimal aging, alternative therapies, and much more
"Your body wants to be healthy," explains Dr. Weil. The question is: Are you doing everything you can to optimize your own health? Now, with this trusted voice at your side, you can learn to enhance your health for a lifetime of better living with Dr. Andrew Weil's Guide to Optimum Health.
Login to add review
Only people who have purchased this product can leave a review.
|5 star :||
|( 1 )|
|Contents||1 Audio download (9 hours)|
|Filetypes||M4B, MP3, PDF, ZIP|
|Date Published||April 01, 2002|
|Contents||9 CE credits|
|Date Published||November 09, 2010|