Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for U.S. customers only.
- List some basic concepts of the mind-body connection for healing with medical hypnosis
- Discuss the history of mind-body medicine and the use of altered states for healing
- Explain the deep relationship between the subconscious mind and the body
- Demonstrate four hypnotic induction methods
- Assess how well your body and mind respond to trancework sessions
Major medical journals are finally beginning to recognize hypnosis as a legitimate clinical tool, citing proof positive that it can help ease chronic pain, lessen the side effects of chemotherapy, counteract anxiety and sleep disorders, and more.
On Heal Yourself with Medical Hypnosis, Dr. Andrew Weil joins Dr. Steven Gurgevich, a leading expert in mind-body medicine, to offer listeners a 2-CD session on how to use this amazing tool for personal healing.
On Part One, Dr. Weil discusses the physiological mechanisms behind the mind-body connection, while Dr. Gurgevich demystifies the practice of hypnosis through a concise account of its history, as well as important case studies.
On Part Two, Dr. Gurgevich introduces listeners to four trance-induction methods, including trance deepening and a full session of self-healing with hypnosis.
No condition is out-of-bounds when it comes to the effective use of hypnotherapy, says Dr. Weil. With Heal Yourself with Medical Hypnosis, now listeners can discover this highly effective way to use the power of the mind for optimum health and well-being.