"I would never trust a healer who does not have respect for both science and spirituality. That is why I trust Ken Cohen. That is why I recommend him to you."
—Larry Dossey, MD, author of Reinventing Medicine
"Ken Cohen is a rare combination of expert practitioner, gifted scholar, and lucid writer. He manages to convey not only the techniques of qigong, but its wisdom … He is a cultural bridge between East and West and between ancient and modern."
—Elmer Green, PhD, author of Beyond Biofeedback
"Ken Cohen is a true Qigong Master with deep understanding of the spirit of Chinese culture. "
—The Chinese American Post (trans. from the Chinese)
We all need to take a break sometimes—but what if you could go on a vacation that would actually make you more resilient to life’s pressures when you got back? With The End of Stress, Ken Cohen offers just that—a rejuvenating online “qi retreat” to relax, reenergize, and stay in the flow in challenging situations. This respected qigong master presents three video training sessions on qigong principles and practices to refresh your body with vital qi energy, dissolve tension, and reconnect with the ever-present energetic resources of the natural world.
In qigong, stress is understood to be stagnant energy stuck in the body, and many of our modern health problems arise from these internal blockages. The art of true relaxation, teaches Ken Cohen, is not to hide from stress, but to learn how to let that energy flow naturally and harmlessly through you. With step-by-step guidance, Ken Cohen takes you through a concise series of revitalizing qigong techniques intended to provide maximum benefit for busy people.
A qigong vacation gives you more than a reprieve from your busy schedule—with The End of Stress, you will discover how to meet the inevitable challenges of life with confidence, calm, and connection to the vast resources that the universe offers.
- What is stress? An Eastern perspective on stress as an energetic phenomenon that can be addressed through movement and meditation
- The time-honored insights of Taoism and Shamanism that inspired qigong
- The keys to creating a peaceful, resilient mind and body
- Current research that demonstrates the effectiveness of qigong for reducing stress
- Guided qigong practices for gathering and cleansing qi, bringing balance to your emotions, and drawing upon the revitalizing energy of nature