Have Enough Money for a Rich Life—Without Winning the Lottery
How much money is enough? Vicki Robin has made it her life's work to explore this question. Her remarkable discovery: money is energy—and conscious awareness is the key to finding its real value. On Your Money or Your Life Robin shares the nine-step program originally created with her teaching partner Joe Dominguez, which has helped nearly three quarters of a million people worldwide reach new levels of comfort, competence, and consciousness around their personal finances. Updated for the 21st century, this two-CD program offers hands-on tools and practical insights to help you achieve financial independence and enjoy a fulfilling relationship with money by exploring:
- How to reframe your finances to create a life you love with the income you have
- No shame, no blame—a healthy attitude to develop toward money
- Tips for identifying your “enough point”—your internal yardstick of fulfillment
- How to reduce your consumption by 25 percent or more and still be happy
- Practical insights refined from 15 years of participants' experiences to help you worry less, relax more, and gain confidence in your financial abilities
Even people who win the lottery still have money problems, teaches Robin. Whether you're trying to plan for your future, recover from poor choices in the past, or better manage your daily spending habits, Your Money or Your Life provides a road map with proven tools and pragmatic teachings to you get there.
This product can be shipped within the US and Canada only.