It is widely accepted that meditation can result in reduced stress, greater health, and a sense of calmness and balance. Studies show that in states of meditation we produce a greater quantity of slow-frequency theta brainwaves. Pulses of sound embedded in this musical soundtrack activate your own theta brainwaves, and lead you easily into restful and rejuvenating meditation.
- Based on over 15 years of pioneering clinical research
- Easy to use with headphones or ordinary speakers
- Contains no spoken words or subliminal messages
- Booklet clearly explains easy-to-use meditation exercises that a beginner can do anytime
- Experienced meditators can use this soundtrack to deepen and enhance their experience
“The soundscapes on these recordings will lead you to your own meditative center, where you can relax deeply and experience renewed well-being and enhanced good health.”
—Dr. Jeffrey Thompson
Your Guide to Healthful Meditative States
EEG studies of meditators in this mid-theta state show increased abilities to handle stress, heightened intuition, and an enhanced sense of emotional balance.
Dr. Jeffrey Thompson’s pioneering work with thousands of patients has led to groundbreaking discoveries in how sound frequency patterns built into musical sound tracks induce brainwave entrainment. Dr. Thompson’s audio programs are used by psychotherapists, MDs, chiropractors, and bodywork professionals in 26 countries.