How Do the Profound Meditation Programs Work?
PMP 3.0 uses iAwake’s unique Biofield Entrainment Technology, which integrates proven brainwave entrainment principles with digital encoding of the newest insights from the fields of energy medicine and brain research.
iAwake audio technology goes beyond conventional binaural sound techniques by incorporating multiple layers of exclusive entrainment technologies, psychoacoustic techniques, customized dynamic brainwave patterns, and energetic biofield principles to support a more natural meditation experience.
Immerse yourself in a rich and soothing soundscape of sonic textures while layers of audible and inaudible tones, frequencies, and energies work synergistically with your brain and biofield, opening up new neural pathways, nudging existing ones, and facilitating coherence in your biofield and energetic system. Your brain receives a gentle workout, leaving you invigorated and refreshed, providing coherence in the outer—so you can master the inner.
What You Will Receive in the Full-Spectrum Program—Over 7 Hours of Audio. Includes 18 tracks, plus a 70-minute bonus track.
- Primary Meditation Tiers 1, 2, and 3. Designed to provide a lasting foundation for transformative daily practice (9 tracks, 180 minutes)
- Releasing Meditation. Evoke the brainwave patterns scientifically correlated with deep emotional release (3 tracks, 60 minutes)
- Epsilon Meditation. Supplement, extend, deepen, and add dynamic variability to your Primary Meditation (3 tracks, 60 minutes)
- Gamma and HyperGamma Meditation. Bring refreshing new energy to your practice, creating a full-spectrum practice that includes all the major brainwave patterns (3 tracks, 60 minutes)
- Bonus! Digital Euphoria Special Edition. Immerses you in a set of precise frequencies associated with the brainwave patterns and energetic signatures of euphoria, endorphins, serotonin, and qi flow. Many users describe its effect as similar to the runner’s high experience. (1 track, 70 minutes)
“iAwake technologies have continued their pioneering research into brain/mind sound technology with their latest release of Profound Meditation 3.0. I’ve been a fan of their products from the beginning, and I can say that they just keep getting better. So if you’ve never tried binaural beat technology—and especially if you have!—by all means check out their latest. I think you won’t be disappointed.”
—Ken Wilber, The Integral Vision
Evolve and deepen your spiritual life. Establish a daily practice that sticks. The most important thing about meditation is actually doing it. Profound Meditation makes it easy to love your practice, so you're more likely to meditate regularly—and reap the benefits.
Enhance your focus, flow, and performance. Meditation is not just about sitting still. It's about showing up in the world with capacity, integrity, and strength. When you can be with your own mind, you can handle anything.
Experience deep and more restful sleep. Do you wake up groggy? Are you tired of being tired? Discover how your quality of sleep improves when your brain learns how to relax deeply on a regular basis.
Recover quickly from stress. Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression, fortifying your brainwave and biofield patterns to respond with greater confidence to whatever life throws at you.
Discover how easy it is to meditate. You don't need to be a monk to experience the profound benefits of meditation. Simply put on your headphones, press play, sit quietly, breathe, and listen.
Enter the zone more easily. Find increased vigor, power, and engagement in work, play, and all your practices—sports, yoga, weight training, etc.
Clear your mind. Stop the feeling of constant distraction. Cultivate laser-like focus in your projects and deep presence in your life.
Three ways Profound Meditation 3.0 – Full Spectrum can transform your meditation—and your life:
- Realize deeper states of clarity, freedom, and insight—more consistently. If you’ve struggled with traditional meditation or starting a meditation practice—or if you already have a practice but feel you’ve been stuck on one level for too long—Profound Meditation can make your meditation sessions more powerful, more blissful, more … there. The more you feel it working, the more motivated you feel to meditate. And the more you meditate, the more the benefits ripple throughout your life.
- Dissolve difficult emotions and improve psychological resilience. Everyone experiences stress, anxiety, frustration, fear, pain, and sadness at times. But how we deal with suffering is up to us. The more we practice meditation, the easier it becomes to face stressful situations and process difficult emotions. Profound Meditation is designed to help you release negativity and live with greater lightness, flexibility, resilience, and joy.
- Accelerate personal growth and realize your higher potentials. We all have unique capacities and gifts just waiting to bloom. Perhaps for you that’s a writing, musical, or visually artistic talent. Or a gift for empathy and healing. Or it might include intuition, lucid dreaming, or mystical union. Profound Meditation supports self-actualization by cultivating brainwave and biofield states found in advanced meditators, peak performers, and creative geniuses.
Profound Meditation and Traditional Meditation
Profound Meditation is not a replacement for traditional meditation. Rather, it enhances your meditation practice. The wise and balanced use of technology can improve lives, and iAwake recommends using Profound Meditation in conjunction with your preferred meditation technique, which could involve breath awareness, witnessing, visualization, mantra, or any other form. The iAwake user guide provides simple meditation instructions that anyone can follow.