Streamline your experience—practice while you read, without ever leaving the page!
Enhanced eBook features:
Audio files conveniently embedded within the book
Please note that enhanced ebooks are available for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Nook Color users only.
Are you ready to find the love of your life? Do you long for a deep, passionate, rewarding relationship?
For nearly 30 years, in their workshops and one-on-one counseling sessions, Gay and Kathlyn Hendricks have helped thousands of singles find lasting, fulfilling love. Now by popular demand, the Hendrickses share their proven, practical methods with a wider audience. Attracting Genuine Love distills their essential principles for finding and keeping love into one immersive, results-oriented program.
Join the Hendrickses and learn how to:
- Identify your Three Absolute Yes's and Three Absolute No's—your must-haves and deal breakers essential for relationship success
- Remove the number-one obstacle that prevents you from having the relationship you want
- Move through the three crucial psychological and emotional shifts necessary to find lifelong love
- Make a soul-level commitment to yourself, the critical step to invite love into your life
- Discover the power of fearless honesty, moment-by-moment communication, and the three other "real rules" to create a conscious relationship
Do you long to share your life with someone special? Let these two trusted voices in the field of conscious relationship show you how with Attracting Genuine Love. Complete with the Hendrickses' five most effective workshop practices.
NOTE: This title is the paperback and electronic version of Attracting Genuine Love.
Login to add review
Only people who have purchased this product can leave a review.
Paperback Book and CD
|Contents||1 Paperback book; 1 CD (75 minutes)|
|Date Published||July 01, 2009|
|Dimensions||6 x 8 inches|
|Contents||1 eBook (89 pages)|
|Filetypes||EPUB, MP3, PDF, PRC|
|Date Published||November 01, 2004|
|Contents||Enhanced eBook (214 pages) with embedded audio (1 hour, 29 minutes)|
|Date Published||August 01, 2012|