An Unabridged Reading by Kevin Connolly
True leaders inspire us with their confidence, dedication, and track record of achievement—but does their success arise from innate gifts, or qualities that we all can develop? “Each of us, no matter what our title or job, can become an effective leader by cultivating the same essential attributes found in the classic hero’s journey,” says Eric Kaufmann. With The Four Virtues of a Leader, this top executive coach presents a must-read guide to help you awaken and amplify the fundamental competencies that every successful leader embodies.
Awaken the Courageous Leader Inside You
Through his interaction with and study of some of today’s top executives and innovators, Kaufmann has identified the four cornerstones of good leadership: Focus that combines self-awareness with vision; Courage to move toward what you’d rather avoid; Grit for persevering through fatigue and discouragement toward your long-term goals; and the Faith to overcome doubt and stay fully committed to your work. On this unabridged reading by Kevin Connolly, Eric shares powerful insights and field-tested guidance to help you develop these qualities.
“The hero’s journey challenges you to leave your comfort zone and become a different person—and a better leader,” writes Eric Kaufmann. With The Four Virtues of a Leader, he invites you to embark upon a time-honored path of personal evolution to become the inspirational leader you were meant to be.
- Four key questions to keep you on track: What am I creating? What am I avoiding? What am I sustaining? What am I yielding?
- How to recognize fear as the gatekeeper to your true power
- Employing effective communication and genuine empathy to improve your relationship with your team
- Using mindfulness and meditation to instill leadership qualities at the neurological level
- Training yourself to consistently make better decisions that always serve your ultimate goals
Thank you for your interest in The Four Virtues of a Leader. Below, you will find a references document available for download.
Login to add review
Only people who have purchased this product can leave a review.
|Contents||1 Audio Download (9 hours, 11 minutes)|
|Filetypes||M4B, MP3, MP3 ZIP, PDF|
|Date Published||September 01, 2016|