“Why are the people around me so difficult?” “Why do I keep getting in situations like this?” Our shadow side, teaches Robert Augustus Masters, contains the emotions and desires we've disowned, neglected, or hidden from ourselves. If not skillfully worked with, it can easily direct our lives on every level.
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for US customers only.
- Discuss how to discover and cultivate intimacy with the endarkened aspects of yourself including core wounds and difficult emotions
- Explain how your shadow influences those around you, often beyond conscious awareness
- Define the signs of spiritual bypassing versus healthy spirituality
- Discuss how to free yourself from your inner critic
- Summarize how to become intimate with all that you are
- Utilize guided practices, meditations, and exercises for developing more authenticity and wholeness in your personal and workplace relationships, your sexuality, and your spiritual path
With Knowing Your Shadow, this acclaimed psychotherapist and author shows us how to illuminate and wisely engage with the endarkened aspects of who we are. Join him to explore in depth the areas where shadow work can most benefit us, including:
- Discovering and cultivating intimacy with the endarkened aspects of yourself
- Identifying and healing your core wounds
- Working effectively with anger, fear, shame, guilt, and other difficult emotions
- Understanding how your shadow influences those around you, often beyond conscious awareness
- Guided practices, meditations, and exercises for developing more authenticity and wholeness in your personal and workplace relationships, your sexuality, and your spiritual path
Our moods and relationships often seem to have a life of their own. Knowing Your Shadow offers exceptional support for taking charge of your life at a deep level, providing expert guidance and instruction to discover and make wise use of what lies hidden or otherwise neglected within us.
Learn More About:
- Becoming intimate with your shadow
- Relating wisely to shame and guilt
- Ending your suffering by entering your pain
- Exploring the presence of your past
- Freeing yourself from your inner critic
- Working with fear, anger, and other darker emotions
- Bringing sex out of the shadows—how we eroticize our unmet needs
- The signs of spiritual bypassing
- Healthy spirituality
- Becoming intimate with all that you are
Music by Diane Bardwell
Knowing Your Shadow—Session Titles
Session 1: Becoming Intimate with Your Shadow
Session 2: Becoming Intimate with Your Reactivity and Pain
Session 3: Relating Wisely to Your Inner Critic, Shame, and Guilt
Session 4: Becoming Intimate with Your Darker Emotions
Session 5: Bringing Sex Out of the Shadows
Session 6: Spirituality's Shadow