For over four decades, Ken Wilber has endeavored to create a single, unified model that encompasses the spiritual traditions, scientific data, and practices from East and West. The result: he has discovered what really works for enabling genuine transformation. With Integral Transformation: What Works, Ken presents a practical distillation of his groundbreaking system for helping you—the whole you—move forward in your evolution. This three-part online event provides a rare opportunity for a direct encounter with one of the most influential philosophers of our time as he shares his latest thoughts and research—and answers insightful questions from a live audience.
“Ken Wilber is one of the most important pioneers in the field of consciousness in this century.”
—Deepak Chopra, MD
“When Ken Wilber's thought walks through your mind, the door to the next higher level becomes visible.”
—Reb Zalman Schachter-Shalomi
“This guy is brilliant.”
—President Bill Clinton, speaking about Ken Wilber
Hosted by Sounds True publisher Tami Simon, this event features three sessions with Ken Wilber as he outlines his integral approach to human transformation, highlighting the most useful points for applying these ideas in your life. Ken explains his findings on what transformation is, how to do it, and why it’s worth the effort—and responds to some of the most compelling questions about integral practicefrom his listeners . Join Ken Wilber for an illuminating exploration of how you can accelerate your journey toward fulfilling your true potential with Integral Transformation: What Works.
Session One: What Is Genuine Transformation?
What does human transformation really mean? Why are so many of us highly developed in some areas of our lives while other parts of us lag behind in growth? Ken Wilber presents an overview of the two key aspects of growth that we all go through—and why Eastern traditions and Western psychology each provide only half of the picture. Drawing on the insights crystallized from science, philosophy, and spirituality, Ken explores in this session:
- “Waking up”: The stages of consciousness that lead to non-dual realization
- “Growing up”: The essential structures of social, cognitive, and moral evolution
- How meditation can accelerate your personal growth—and what it can’t do
- Integral enlightenment—why spiritual awakening is only one part of today’s definition of enlightenment
- What is the Self? What is the Soul? Ken Wilber explores the mystery of our true nature
- How can people effectively communicate between different stages of development?
Session Two: Integral Life Practice
When it comes to transformation, practice is where the rubber meets the road. Ken Wilber’s approach to integral practice is about finding the most effective strategies for propelling your evolution—and leaving no part of you behind. Focusing especially on the oft-neglected shadow side of our being, Ken brings you results-oriented guidance and wisdom distilled from his own research and experience, including:
- The 1-2-3 of God: Understanding the divine as the true self, the “great Thou,” and the Kosmos itself
- The shadow—how the neglected “dark” aspects of the psyche affect our personal evolution
- Integrating the shadow—why normal meditation can’t clear our shadow elements, and what practices can
- Is liberation different for men and women? Ken explores the masculine and feminine sides of enlightenment
- Sticking with it—honest answers about what to do when you lose momentum in your own practice
Session Three: Kosmic Consciousness—The Goal of Human Transformation
Where is evolution leading us? Is true enlightenment even possible—or necessary? As we evolve as a species, both our potential for enlightenment and the challenges we must face to get there continue to grow. In this final session, Ken explores the new face of transformation, and how the emergence of integral consciousness provides a pathway through the dangers that we have created for ourselves. Join Ken in this revealing dialogue as he explores:
- What creates the shadow? Why traps of the psyche emerge at every stage of growth, even for spiritual masters
- Is there a dark side of integral consciousness?
- Reincarnation and human transformation—Ken’s surprising case for past lives
- What is enlightenment today? How do you spot a modern bodhisattva?
- Simple keys to turning your meditation into an integral practice
- What lies ahead? Ken Wilber’s vision of the near future of humanity
Login to add review
Only people who have purchased this product can leave a review.
|5 star :||
|( 6 )|
Review for Integral Transformation Review by Simon Cribb
This is a concise introduction to Ken's model that integrates the states of consciousness (according to the mystic traditions) with the the stages of conscious maturation (according to western psychology).
As soon as I started to listen, I felt so many pieces from the jigsaw of my life clicking into place. Ken's work is truly mind expanding, but better than that, it is consciousness expanding.
I have been delighted with this program, although it has turned me into a bit of a Wilber freak! (Posted on April 16, 2014)
Review for Integral Transformation Review by ZekOkeX aka Ken Moy
Ken Wilber is Ken Moy. We are all to one to zero on Earth in Cosmos-Universe-Kosmos!!!! (Posted on January 5, 2011)
Review for Integral Transformation Review by Michael Horsphol
As a composer of music for a new earth, I have studied and had intimate knowledge and practice of many spiritual paths, but nobody has ever expressed such a profound and genuinely inspired doctrine than Ken Wilber and the Integral Transformation.
It is a breath of fresh air, it is totally new and modern. it is for us and our time as we face the most exciting and challenging times.
Thank you Ken and please keep writing. (Posted on November 10, 2010)
Review for Integral Transformation Review by Carl Patterson
Ken Wilbur helped me change my world and universe view.....
He is brilliant in all the right ways.. (Posted on October 11, 2010)
Review for Integral Transformation Review by Tavis
Ken Wilber entered my life 10 years ago, and I have not looked back...
Integral conceptulizations have entered my life, and totally changed the way I see the world/life. Thanks Ken! (Posted on August 5, 2010)
Review for Integral Transformation Review by suzgard
I've been a Ken Wilber fan for years. Whatever he does is always worth my time. (Posted on August 2, 2010)
|Contents||3 Audio downloads (4 hours, 30 minutes)|
|Date Published||April 16, 2010|