Kabbalah, it is said, was brought down from heaven by angels. The great mystics of Judaism originally passed its teachings by word of mouth only, believing that the secrets of the Kabbalah transcend the written word.
In keeping with this great oral tradition, The Mystical Kabbalah will immerse you in these time-honored teachings of sacred wisdom for reaching peace through union with God. Experience directly the path of inner knowing, guided by Rabbi David A. Cooper, a scholar and teacher who is also master of the meditations associated with its practice.
On this complete seven-hour study course, Rabbi Cooper synthesizes this uniquely preserved wisdom with midrash (teaching stories) and meditations he developed during six years of work and research in the Old City of Jerusalem. Practical, uplifting, and fascinating to learn, The Mystical Kabbalah is the perfect introduction to this traditional system for spiritual growth and self-discovery.
Learn more about:
- The magid—your inner guide to mystical insight
- How to connect with the "initial light of creation"—and ultimate awareness
- The 32 Secret Paths of Wisdom
- Meditations for inner harmony, opening to compassion, and more
- Angels and the energy of thought
- The Four Worlds and the Five Soul Levels
- Archangel meditation"—an ancient practice for receiving "emanations from God"
- Seven hours of meditations, practices, doctrine, and teaching stories with Rabbi Cooper