Six Sessions of Teachings for Integrating Spirituality into Work, Love, and Life
How does spiritual awakening take root in our lives? Does it happen on the meditation cushion, in the yoga studio, or on long retreats? “Our inner work plants the seeds of insight,” teaches Thomas Hübl, “yet lasting transformation emerges as we take our practice into the world of love, work, and culture—what I call the relational field.” On The Power of We, he presents a compelling vision of what fully engaged spiritual practice can be, with in-depth guidance into the fundamental competencies you’ll need to sustain awakening in the fast-placed “marketplace” of our modern world.
Tools and Insights for Awakening in the Relational Field
The relational field is more than the sum of our interactions with our friends, family, and intimate partners. As Thomas explains, we exist in relationship to every aspect of life—to our social environment, the past and the future, the wisdom of our chosen spiritual path, and our own potential. In this six-session course, you’ll develop a greater awareness for each relationship that shapes your life—and how to kindle your own evolution through practices such as transparent communication, attuning to subtle energy, illuminating shadow material, and much more.
“For awakening to flourish, it must become our first priority,” says Thomas Hübl. “It must infuse and inform our work and play, our love and conflict, and every relationship in our lives.” Join this fresh and dynamic teacher for a journey that will revolutionize the way you practice spirituality in every moment with The Power of We.
- Movement and stillness—the “core competencies” of spiritual practice for expressing ourselves completely in the world
- The relational field—how the real work of our awakening takes place in our dynamic interactions with the people and experiences in our lives
- Why be on a spiritual path? The challenges, responsibilities, and joys entailed in a committed practice
- Intimate partnership—practical guidance for meeting the opportunities and pitfalls of spiritual growth in our most important relationships
- Shadow work—how the unwanted aspects of our consciousness reveal themselves in relationship, and how we can process and integrate them
- Creativity as the pathway to finding our life’s purpose and evolving towards our potential
- Meditation, contemplation, and prayer—which practices are most valuable in the challenging context of modern life
- Mystical principles—opening yourself to the language of creation and evolution as you deepen your relationship with divine consciousness
- Contributing to a greater awakening—grounded and optimistic insights on the role each of us play in global evolution
- More than seven hours of penetrating insights, accessible wisdom, and practical tools for expanding your spiritual practice into the relational field, with emerging teacher Thomas Hübl
Login to add review
Only people who have purchased this product can leave a review.
|5 star :||
|( 3 )|
|2 star :||
|( 1 )|
Generous, lots of content, well recorded Review by Lynne
This CD kit exceeded my expectations. It is clear, and the content is rich, deep, for sure to be listened to numerous times. Thomas Hübl's voice is pleasant, and transmit a purety and depth seldom seen. (Posted on August 7, 2015)
wonderful Review by happy to be here
This program is excellent on every level. This teacher has a fresh way of speaking about the spiritual journey; one gets the sense that he has lived this - bringing spiritual practice to the marketplace, to the culture in which one lives - it's not just words. For some of the guided practices, he uses questions to ask yourself for self inquiry in a gentle, nonintrusive way. Each session was so good that I kept listening all weekend, instead of 20 minutes here and there over several weeks, as often happens with audio programs. Several of the practices in one session involved chant/toning.
The quality of the audio is also excellent. I bought the download version.
Not familiar with this teacher; took a chance on it after hearing the interview he did with Tami.
Every section is full of nuggets - on relationship - home as well as work, on stillness and movement, prayer, spiritual marriage, and along with these beautifully subtle talks, there is very practical advice.
He encourages us to grow up, to live life fully, to keep moving as life moves.
I will definitely listen to this one again.
Can't say enough good things about this one. Thank you, Thomas Hubl, and thank you, soundstrue, for bringing this to life.
(Posted on June 24, 2015)
only got to session 4 but was in trance whole time Review by priya
i do like his mellifluous, kind voice but for some reason it tunes me right out. i'm sure he may get to something of substance, but so far, it's all derivative if you've been listening to such programs for awhile. he just uses new terms like 'marketplace' for being out in the world, which i understand but don't really jive with, as well as 'spiritual competencies' which i also get rubbed by; i mean we're all learning, we're not 100% competent at anything. i guess maybe he is, which creates an even bigger gap for me. the one thing i can recall him saying in 5 sessions was that he goes to his cave to do special practices but that most people are not able to hack that. it sounded arrogant, though i don't think it was his intention. i'll stick to reggie ray, elkhart tolle, lisa wimburger, david whyte, bruce lipton, rick hanson, some pema chodron [her offerings can get repetitive] and jack kornfield. this was not my cup of tea. (Posted on January 12, 2015)
More than I imagined! Review by Nita
I participated in several of Thomas courses with live stream teachings.
I am finding that this CD set brings in information that I have heard in a new way. I love it! Yes. (Posted on November 26, 2014)
|Contents||6 CDs (7 hours, 28 minutes)|
|Date Published||December 01, 2014|
|Dimensions||5 x 5 inches|
|Contents||1 Audio Download (7 hours, 28 minutes)|
|Filetypes||M4B, MP3, ZIP|
|Date Published||December 01, 2014|