When it comes to the subtle body, coloring is more than just an enjoyable way to learn about the energy systems that govern our health—it’s also an effective practice to help awaken your intuitive connection to your chakras, meridians, and more. With The Subtle Body Coloring Book, Cyndi Dale joins illustrator Richard Wehrman to bring you an illustrated resource on healing modalities from a variety of traditions, inviting you to:
- Embark on a coloring tour through the major energy structures of the subtle body—fields, channels, and centers
- Explore the body’s aura and electromagnetic biofield
- Illuminate the meridians—the body’s chi channels as identified by Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Awaken the gifts and wisdom of each chakra as you color them
- Journey through your acupressure points, organs, and the subtle energy centers that empower health and wellness
- Learn the special qualities and healing properties of each color you use
Filled with practical guidance for students, teachers, and holistic practitioners here is an information-rich book that serves as an educational tool, memorization aid, and a great way to relax and explore the energetic dimensions of our health.
Login to add review
Only people who have purchased this product can leave a review.
Spiral Bound Book
|Contents||1 Spiral Bound Book (148 pages)|
|Date Published||July 01, 2017|
|Dimensions||8 1/2 x 11 inches|