Many men—despite achieving great jobs and lifestyles—find themselves burdened with dissatisfaction, disconnection, and self-doubt. Robert Augustus Masters has helped thousands of men work through such issues, by facing their unresolved wounds and shame, bringing their head, heart, and guts into full-blooded alignment.
With To Be a Man, this acclaimed psychotherapist and relationship expert offers a groundbreaking and deeply insightful guide to masculine power and fulfillment.
In this book, readers will explore:
- How your past may be dominating your present
- Shame in its healthy and unhealthy forms, and how to make wise use of it
- How vulnerability can be a source of strength
- Emotional literacy—an essential skill for relational well-being
- Releasing sex from the obligation to make you feel better
- How to disempower your inner critic
- Bringing your shadow (whatever you’ve disowned in yourself) out of the dark
- What women need from men
- Understanding and outgrowing pornography
- Discovering the heartland of true masculine power
If you’ve read your share of popular advice on relationships and being a man—but realize on a gut level that it’s going to take some serious inner work¯To Be a Man is a fantastic entry into the modern challenge of embracing a mindful, considerate, passionate, and fully embodied masculinity. Join Robert Augustus Masters to discover what’s needed to enter a manhood as strongly empowered as it is vulnerable, a manhood at home with intimate relationship and with life itself.
Login to add review
Only people who have purchased this product can leave a review.
|Contents||1 Paperback Book (320 pages)|
|Date Published||March 01, 2018|
|Dimensions||6 x 9 inches|
To Be a Man: eBook
|Contents||1 eBook (324 pages)|
|Filetypes||EPUB, PDF, PRC, JPG|
|Date Published||January 01, 2015|