100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
“I have a confession,” writes author Justin Michael Williams. “This is not really a meditation book.”
Yes, Williams is going to teach you everything you need to know about meditation—but if you came looking for a typical book on mindfulness, you’re in the wrong place.
Stay Woke is FOR THE PEOPLE. All people, of all backgrounds deserve to have access to the information they need to change their lives. And if you grew up in struggle—overcoming homophobia, anxiety, sexism, depression, poverty, toxic masculinity, racism, or trauma—you need a different type of meditation . . . one that doesn’t pretend the struggle doesn’t exist.
Now, Williams introduces Freedom Meditation—a distinct approach that addresses disillusionment, social justice, overwhelm, and shame; strengthens intuition; cuts through self-doubt; and empowers you to make better decisions. Here you will discover:
- The five myths that create roadblocks to meditation
- Why thoughts influence reality, but don't create it
- How to actually find stillness when your mind is going crazy
- What nobody tells you about “setting intentions,” and the scientific process of manifestation
- Why most guided meditations get boring after a while
- Four hidden habits that sabotage your growth—and how to move past them
- Why you must turn toward toxic thoughts rather than just papering over them with positivity
- The opportunity and danger of getting creative ideas during meditation
- Proven techniques to overcome anxiety, stress, and trouble sleeping
- How to craft daily rituals that cement and enrich your practice
- Potent mini-practices for every part of your complicated, messy life
With free downloadable audio meditations every step of the way, Justin guides you in creating a meditation regimen that fits in with your hectic modern life. Stay Woke encourages people of all genders, identities, colors, shapes, ages, and economic backgrounds to claim a deep sense of inner power, so that we can stop wasting time, move beyond our fears, get sh!t done, and wake up to the lives we were really born to live.
|Contents||Paperback book (328 pages)|
|Dimensions||7 x 9 Inches|
|Contents||1 eBook (328 pages)|