Sounds True is committed to making our digital platforms, including our website and mobile applications, accessible to everyone, including those with disabilities. We are committed to designing, developing, and operating our digital platforms in substantial conformance with generally-recognized and accepted guidelines and/or standards for website accessibility. While these standards may change and/or evolve over time, they are currently the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.0 and 2.1 at Levels A and AA (WCAG).
Our website has been evaluated and audited by a third party that takes a user-focused approach to accessibility and helps us continually take the steps necessary to achieve substantial conformance with WCAG. The audit provides feedback for meeting WCAG guidelines in addition to recommendations for making our website easier to use for people with disabilities. Testing is done by experienced and diverse accessibility professionals using manual and automated tools. When selecting new technology services and partners, we rigorously vet our technology partners to ensure WCAG compliance as well.
Measures to support accessibility
Sounds True takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of our digital platforms:
- -Include accessibility as part of our core values.
- -Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- -Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- -Appoint a certified accessibility subject matter expert.
- -Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- -Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- -Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.