100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Unshackle your mind and claim your spiritual birthright of freedom, wholeness, and joy through the perennial wisdom of ancient yoga
There’s a reason that the Vedas, a 5,000-year-old collection of celebrated verses from ancient India, have given rise to several world religions and influenced Western thinkers from Emerson to Ram Dass—they provide us with a uniquely accessible and effective path to liberation and sovereignty.
With Sovereign Self, Acharya Shunya shares a groundbreaking guide to the wisdom of these classic texts so that each of us may emancipate ourselves from restrictive belief systems and discover our true nature—that which is always whole, joyful, and free.
As the first female lineage holder in a 2,000-year-old line of spiritual teachers, Shunya provides a rare opportunity to receive these authentic teachings from a genuine Vedic master—one with a distinctly down-to-earth, feminine flavor who never lets us forget that our humanity is to be embodied and enjoyed.
Throughout Sovereign Self, Shunya adeptly guides us through the core concepts and practices of the Vedas, demystifying and contextualizing sacred concepts for modern life. In this masterful guide, you’ll explore:
- Beginning the journey to radical self-acceptance—recognize your innate worth and wholeness
- How we create our own prisons of shame, compulsion, blame, and obsession—and how you can begin to break free
- Learning to embody personal autonomy in your life and relationships
- Clear advice from a Vedic master for avoiding countless obstacles on the path to liberation—from spiritual bypassing to the true meaning of guru
- Original meditations and contemplative practices taken directly from Shunya’s 2000-year-old lineage
- How to wake up from being a “sleepwalker” and find authentic freedom, everlasting joy, and unshakable sovereignty
|Contents||Hardcover Book (448 pages)|
|Dimensions||6 x 9 Inches|
|Contents||eBook (448 pages)|
|Filetypes||EPUB, PDF, MOBI|