100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
What if instead of being victims of our heredity, we could rewrite the script of our lives through the energy of our beliefs?
In the past, we've been taught that living beings are like machines run by biochemicals and DNA, explains Dr. Bruce H. Lipton. What we now know is that our entire biology is shaped by the intelligence of each of our 50 trillion cells. And the single most important way to influence them is through the power of our thoughts.
Since the publication of The Biology of Belief, Dr. Lipton has been widely embraced as one of the most accessible and knowledgeable voices of new biology. With this dynamic and engaging lecture, Dr. Lipton offers a potent breakdown of the book and a rare window into his personal experiences developing this theory. You’ll feel like you’re in attendance at a one-on-one author talk as Dr. Lipton explains his ideas and theories about:
- The philosophical roots of science, and how genetic determination rose to become the dominant theory
- The relationship between genes and proteins, and how this changes our understanding of human behavior
- The science of epigenetics—why biologists must look beyond DNA to find out what shapes life—and how it affects you
- The differences between the conscious and subconscious minds, and how they function together
- The importance of the fetal environment, and how our parents act as “genetic engineers” in our subconscious development
- The chemistry of stress and love—how your body, mind, and immune system change with each emotional state
- Turning the immense power of your subconscious mind into your most valuable tool for health and well-being, and much more
|Contents||Audio Download (3 hours, 20 minutes)|