Break the Norms
Have you ever felt like you're living out a script written for you by others—in your work, your relationships, or spirituality? "To break through the norms we've been conditioned to believe is an act of rebellion," writes Chandresh Bhardwaj. "We must be prepared to be brutally honest. We must overturn our assumptions and unlearn our suffering. We must be willing to discover our real reasons for being alive."
In Break the Norms, Chandresh illuminates the unconscious beliefs we carry about matters of sex, death, love, ego, God, and gurus—then offers penetrating questions and self-inquiry practices to help us separate our own truth from the products of the status quo. Join him to explore:
- Your Inner Truth—how to set aside your conditioned, ego-based perspective and bring forth your authentic wisdom
- Spiritual Practice—where you can get stuck practicing meditation and yoga, and how to keep moving toward a deeper experience of God
- Mastering the Ego—developing a healthy approach for dealing with anger, fear, and desire
- Seeking Your Guru—dispelling the myths about gurus and finding the right teacher to hold up a mirror to your soul
- Love, Sex, and Spirit—how we can the integrate the physical world and the transcendent through the path of devotion
- Mortality and Morality—overcoming our fear of death and our resistance to creating heaven on earth
There are no "right answers" in spirituality, but asking the right questions can help us discover who we are and what we are becoming. "Authenticity is inherent each of our souls," writes Chandresh. "When we start to be authentic, we start to get back in touch with our divine source." Break the Norms is the first book from a compelling new teacher—and a clarion call to embrace our own spiritual authority.
|Contents||Paperback Book (169 pages)||eBook (169 pages)|
|Dimensions||6 x 9 inches|
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True download and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more.