100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
"Matter can move backward and forward in time. Objects may be in two places at once. Simply looking at an event can alter it instantaneously." Quantum physics is an astounding (and mind-boggling) field of science, but can you actually use it to change your life?
The answer, teaches Dr. Quantum, is absolutely yes. On A User's Guide to Your Universe, Dr. Quantum—who by day is known as as mild-mannered physicist Dr. Fred Alan Wolf—teaches that anyone can understand quantum physics. What's more, it is the most useful, immediate, and relevant kind of science you can learn to profoundly affect your day-to-day life.
Your Mind is a Quantum Engine—Are You Ready to Fire It Up?
The art of "applied quantum physics" is learning how to harness the power of consciousness as we move through space and time. At the heart of quantum theory lies an astonishing (and scientifically proven) truth: that the very act of observing events in your life can alter their outcome. Our minds may not be just along for the ride in an impersonal universe, suggests Dr. Wolf. Instead, we can define the fabric of reality at a fundamental level with the choices we make, the things we choose to see or not see, and most importantly, our intentions in each moment.
Prepare to Unlock Your Own Quantum Superpowers
How does the energy of your emotions change the physical state of your body? Can we actually perceive parallel universes? Is time travel possible for you at this very moment? On Dr. Quantum Presents: A User's Guide to Your Universe, Fred Alan Wolf takes you outside the walls of the laboratory, through the pages of history, and into the land of dreams, alchemy, and enchantment. With him, you will follow in the footsteps of such physics giants as Planck, Heisenberg, and Einstein, as you learn to reframe your perceptions of "ordinary" reality. Ultimately, you will learn to use the "Technology of God," which shows you how to harness the power of your mind to become an active cocreator of the universe.
Until very recently, the principles of quantum physics would have been dismissed as nonsense, heresy, or worse. Today, they are proven facts. Now, join Fred Alan Wolf as he takes you on a breathtaking adventure of illumination to learn how this cutting-edge science of spirituality can revolutionize the way you think, act, and live.
- How quantum physics guides us to a new way of seeing the universe
- Is there really an "out there" out there?
- Instructions for traveling through time (really!)
- The Technology of God, and how you can use it every day
- The logic of being "irrational" and how we can break out of old ways of thinking to fully interact with the universe
- The Quantum Leap—the moment when we transform possibility into reality
- Parallel realities—can we really connect to them with our minds?
- Relativity, the space-time continuum, and weaving each moment of your life into the fabric of the cosmos
- The meeting place between science and spirit—what shamans have to teach about physics
- The "New Alchemy"—nine steps for transforming your thoughts into matter
- How the soul and self communicate at a subatomic level with the greater consciousness of the universe
- Six CDs featuring more than seven hours of wisdom, lucidity, and humor from the superhero of infinite possibilities, Dr. Fred Alan Wolf
|Contents||6 CDs (450 minutes)|
|Dimensions||5 x 5 inches|
|Contents||1 Audio download (7 hours, 30 minutes)|
|Filetypes||M4B, MP3, PDF, ZIP|