New York Times bestselling author Damien Echols presents an unabridged audiobook of the spiritual practices that helped him survive and transcend his ordeal on death row.
At age 18, Damien Echols was sentenced to death for a crime he didn’t commit. “I spent my years in prison training to be a true magician,” he recalls. “I used magick—the practice of reshaping reality through our intention and will—to stave off incredible pain, despair, and isolation. But the most amazing feat of all that practice and study was to manifest my freedom.” With High Magick, this bestselling author shares his first audiobook on these powerful spiritual techniques.
Though modern culture has consigned “magic” to fiction, stage illusions, or superstitions about witchcraft, the magick Damien learned is an ancient Western tradition equal to the Eastern practices of Buddhism, Taoism, and yoga in its wisdom and transformative power. Here he brings you an engaging and highly accessible guide on how to bring magick into your own life, including:
- What is High Magick? Damien clears away the stigma and reveals the history and core teachings of this extraordinary art
- The Four-Fold Breath—a foundational meditation practice to train your mind and body to channel subtle energies
- The Middle Pillar—how to bring divine energy into the central channel of your body for empowerment and healing
- The Qabalistic Cross—a centering technique to help you stay balanced and protected regardless of circumstances
- The Lesser Rituals of the Pentagram—powerful ceremonies for banishing negative energies and invoking energy to manifest your goals
- Working with angelic beings and thoughtforms
- Guidance for overcoming your doubts, enhancing your visualization skills, creating talismans, practicing magick ethically, and much more
|Contents||5 CDs (5 hours, 12 minutes)||Digital Audio (5 hours, 12 minutes)|
|Dimensions||5 7/16 x 5 9/16 inches|
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True digital audio and video products and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All digital audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more