100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
A women’s health expert shares an empowering and informative guide to menopause as a gateway to a rich and vital elderhood.
It’s time to change the way we think about menopause. Both medicine and popular culture fixate on menopause as a decline of women’s bodies and minds—without recognizing the powerful gifts that come to us in our elder years. “Nature did not create us to unravel and diminish in the prime of our lives,” says Susan Willson. With Making Sense of Menopause, this renowned women’s health practitioner offers a powerful guide to experiencing perimenopause and menopause as a natural gateway into the next vital, exciting, and meaningful phase of our lives.
In this inspiring and highly practical guide, Willson dismantles the cultural falsehoods we’ve been taught about menopause and illuminates:
- Menopause as metamorphosis—how the changes in our bodies literally transform us into new women with essential roles to play in our culture
- How the biological arc of a woman’s life unfolds toward menopause—and how our earliest experiences inform the menopause we will have
- Practical guidance for self-care—including sleep, nutrition, stress management, exercise, and social connections
- Sexuality and relationships—deepening our emotional bonds and expanding our capacity to give and receive pleasure
- Becoming the Wise Woman—stepping into the essential role of an elder in our youth-obsessed world
|Contents||Paperback Book (256 pages)|
|Dimensions||6 x 9 inches|
|Contents||eBook (256 pages)|
|Filetypes||EPUB, PDF, MOBI|