100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Millions have embraced the insights of the spiritual classic A Course in Miracles as a source of vision, empowerment, and deeper connection with others. For years, author and career expert Emily Bennington has quietly drawn upon this inspired text's most useful principles to help thousands succeed in their vocations.
With Miracles at Work, she invites kindred spirits—those who yearn to bring their spiritual Selves into their professional lives—to begin the adventure.
Merging principles of the Course with mindfulness practices, social and emotional intelligence, and her own proven strategies for on-the-job success, Emily illuminates for those at any career stage how to:
- Anchor in to your aware Self on the job, resulting in extraordinary composure and leadership presence
- Use the Course method for reorganizing your energy in each moment, allowing you to instantly release anxiety, anger, judgments, comparisons, or fear
- “Rise above the battleground” and navigate conflict with ease
- Move from a thought system based on striving and “specialness” to one grounded in connectedness
- Stay inspired at work even through long periods of struggle, doubt, and overwhelm
“When you strengthen your spiritual foundation, you become a healing presence to those around you—which naturally expands your influence at work,” teaches Emily Bennington.
Whether you’re familiar with A Course in Miracles or new to its insights, Miracles at Work is an exceptional guide to applying its timeless wisdom to your career, where it can profoundly enrich your experience and enhance your impact on the world.
|Contents||1 Paperback Book (165 pages)|
|Dimensions||6 x 9 inches|
|Contents||1 Ebook (165 pages)|
|Filetypes||EPUB, MOBI, PDF|