100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
A woman's body is perfectly designed to bring a baby into this world, teaches Dr. Martin L. Rossman, and women who prepare themselves for childbirth experience shorter labors, less discomfort, and fewer complications.
On Preparing for Childbirth, Dr. Rossman, a leading expert in therapeutic guided imagery, teaches you three proven exercises to allow the natural process of labor and delivery to take place while feeling focused, confident, and well-prepared.
Suggestions for Working with Guided Imagery:
- For your own safety and the safety of others, never listen to guided imagery exercises while you are driving or operating dangerous equipment
- A quiet, darkened place, or an eye pillow, may make it easier to concentrate
- Try headphones or speakers if you have the choice and see which one you prefer
- Get comfortable and feel free to move anytime to stay comfortable
- Let your answering machine answer the phone, turn off the ringer, or unplug the phone
- Tell your housemates that you d like to be undisturbed for about 30 minutes, unless there is a genuine emergency
- Taking some time to write or draw about your experience afterward is a good way to deepen your experience with your guided imagery
|Contents||Audio Download (1 hour, 15 minutes)|
|Filetypes||MP3, PDF, ZIP|