100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
As the clinical evidence of the effectiveness of hypnosis continues to appear in medical journals and peer-review papers, more and more healthcare professionals are seeking to use hypnotic techniques in their practice.
But the most important fact, according to eminent mind-body expert Dr. Steven Gurgevich, is that all hypnosis is self-hypnosis. That means that anyone can learn to use this powerful tool for tapping the mind-body connection to optimize physical health, break unwanted habits, improve concentration and mental agility—whatever you set your mind to achieve.
- Summarize basic concepts of the mind-body connection for healing with self-hypnosis
- Observe how well your body and mind respond to trancework sessions
- Discuss the history of mind-body medicine and the use of altered states for healing
- List several hypnotic induction methods
- Identify ways that the subconscious mind both listens to and communicates with the conscious mind
- Frame hypnotic suggestions to most effectively engage your creativity and imagination
- Utilize trancework strategies for pain, sleeping patterns, eating, and fitness
- Practice self-hypnosis for healing skin, improving digestion, and overcoming common anxieties
The Self-Hypnosis Online Course brings you an opportunity to learn directly from Dr. Steven Gurgevich, one of the world’s foremost authorities on medical hypnosis and a member of Dr. Andrew Weil’s Program in Integrative Medicine.
This eight-session online training program provides a complete curriculum in the theory and practice of self-hypnosis, including practical instruction for using self-hypnosis to relieve stress, manage pain, lose weight, and overcome phobias. This comprehensive course features:
- Over 22 hours of audio instruction and trance inductions to build your “hypnotic apothecary” for any situation
- Directly experience trancework sessions for improving health, dealing with physical pain and illness, overcoming stress and anxiety, unlocking your creative potential, and more
- Three sessions recorded live with Dr. Gurgevich including answers to questions submitted by audience members during each talk
- Workbook and in-depth information to accompany each session including questions for self-reflection and deepening your understanding
Comparable hypnotherapy sessions with a private practitioner would cost thousands of dollars. With the Self-Hypnosis Online Course, you now have the opportunity to learn proven techniques from a qualified expert for reliably entering the hypnotic state—and unlocking the power of the mind-body connection for healing.
“Steven Gurgevich is an effective and compassionate teacher and practitioner of hypnotherapy, someone who really understands how to take advantage of the mind-body connection to promote health and healing.”
—Andrew Weil, MD, author of Spontaneous Healing
- Professional-level training in 11 hypnosis induction methods—including progressive body relaxation, breath induction, reverse arm levitation, and many more
- The five types of hypnotic suggestion and how to find the style best for any personality type
- How hypnotizable are you? A self-test to determine your receptivity and guidance for deepening your trance experience
- The keys to phrasing the most effective hypnotic suggestions for individual use
- Six trance-deepening methods for intensifying your training for maximum results
- Guided sessions for working with anxiety, stress, phobias, and unresolved trauma
- Using hypnosis to boost the immune system, manage physical pain, and speed physical recovery from injury or surgery
- Trancework techniques for managing weight, improving digestion, and creating a healthier physical lifestyle
- Drawing on the mind-body connection to amplify your creativity, build self-esteem and confidence, and overcome obstacles such as stage fright and fear of public speaking
- Long-term subconscious “reprogramming” to enable you to respond to pressure and challenges with relaxation, confidence, and clarity of mind