100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
“Flowers represent a branch of plant medicine that is specifically concerned with our consciousness and evolution. To connect with their essence catalyzes the blossoming of our own healing and spiritual journeys.” —Heidi Smith
From lavender’s ability to soothe frazzled nerves to rose’s charms in healing the heart, flowers don’t just delight the senses—they have a secret history as doorways to transformation. With The Bloom Book, Heidi Smith offers a holistic and comprehensive guide for working with flower essences—the vibrational signatures of our botanical allies—to bring about healing, awakening, and deep change.
A psychosomatic therapist, flower essence practitioner, registered herbalist, and long-time student of ancient wisdom traditions, Smith seamlessly integrates the healing power of flower essences with vibrational medicine and the rise of the divine feminine. The result is a cosmic doctrine of healing that empowers readers to align with their highest selves and help to bring about planetary transformation.
- An intuitive approach to working with flower essences for balance and optimal health
- Detailed instructions for making, selecting, and formulating flower essences
- Rituals, recipes, and case studies for protection, grounding, dreamwork, grief, love, and more
- Complementary applications of vibrational healing—including breath work, moon cycles, colors, chakras, and sacred symbols
- Working with trauma and systemic oppression—how flower essences can support multi-generational, intersectional healing
- Reconnecting with nature, the divine feminine, and your true self through the healing power of flowers
|Contents||Hardcover Book (232 pages)|
|Dimensions||7 1/2 x 9 inches|
|Contents||eBook (232 pages)|
|Filetypes||EPUB, MP3, PDF|