100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
From lavender’s ability to soothe frazzled nerves to rose’s charms in healing the heart, flowers don’t just delight the senses—they have a secret history as doorways to transformation. With The Bloom Book, Heidi Smith offers a holistic and comprehensive guide for working with flower essences—the vibrational signatures of our botanical allies—to bring about healing, awakening, and deep change.
A psychosomatic therapist, flower essence practitioner, registered herbalist, and long-time student of ancient wisdom traditions, Smith seamlessly integrates the healing power of flower essences with vibrational medicine and the rise of the divine feminine. The result is a cosmic doctrine of healing that empowers readers to align with their highest selves and help to bring about planetary transformation.
- An intuitive approach to working with flower essences for balance and optimal health
- Detailed instructions for making, selecting, and formulating flower essences
- Rituals, recipes, and case studies for protection, grounding, dreamwork, grief, love, and more
- Complementary applications of vibrational healing—including breath work, moon cycles, colors, chakras, and sacred symbols
- Working with trauma and systemic oppression—how flower essences can support multi-generational, intersectional healing
- Reconnecting with nature, the divine feminine, and your true self through the healing power of flowers
|Contents||1 Hardback book (232 pages)|
|Dimensions||7 1/2 x 9 inches|
|Contents||1 eBook (232 pages)|
|Filetypes||EPUB, MP3, PDF|