100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
“Harmony is the essence of a lasting and loving relationship,” teaches Solala Towler, “and no teaching offers us greater insight into the path of harmony than the Tao.” For anyone seeking to build greater connection, intimacy, and sexual fulfillment in their relationship, Towler presents The Tao of Intimacy and Ecstasy—an essential guide to a natural and joyous way of love. Filled with timeless practices and guidance for both individuals and couples, this elegant book explores:
- Timeless Taoist wisdom adapted for the complexity of modern relationships
- The art of clear, respectful, and authentic communication
- How to use the principle of yin/yang to create harmony within your relationship as well as within yourself
- Attuning sexual energy between partners for happy and sensual lovemaking, spiritual cultivation, and better health
- Chi gong (qigong) exercises, tai chi principles, and meditations to balance your subtle energies and align your spirit with that of your partner
Does building a lasting relationship always require hard work and effort—or can you instead follow the natural flow of love, desire, and spiritual connection between you and your partner? With The Tao of Intimacy and Ecstasy, Solala Towler offers a practical and inspiring guide to traveling the “watercourse way” with your partner—one that gives you both the space to grow, explore, and discover the richness of your sacred union.
|Contents||eBook (199 pages)|
|Filetypes||EPUB, JPG, MOBI|