The Untethered Soul Lecture Series Volume 6
When was the last time you felt free from the burdens of stress and tension? Is it really possible to live your everyday life in a state of complete well-being? How would you even attain such a state?
These are the questions bestselling author Michael A. Singer explores in The Untethered Soul Lecture Series, Volume 6: Letting Go into Freedom and Fulfillment. Throughout this volume, Singer shares that the peace we seek is already within us—we just need to let go and allow it to naturally unfold.
So what is it that prevents us from resting in our natural state of freedom and fulfillment all the time? In his clear, no-nonsense style, Singer explains how we lose ourselves in our thoughts and emotions—we become so fixated on ending our internal struggles that we inadvertently become caught by them. The key is to let go of the entire inner battle and relax into our natural state.
Here you will explore:
- How most of us go through life constantly reacting to whatever comes up
- Remaining centered, conscious, and clear vs. trapped by delusion, confusion, and illusion
- The ripples of your thoughts and emotions will always be there—how can you handle them?
- Letting go of preferences and dropping into true objectivity
- The human tendency to complicate very simple things
- How thinking you can control things causes stress—because you really can’t control much at all
- The misunderstood state of witness consciousness and what it truly means
|Contents||2 CDs (1 hour, 29 minutes)||Digital Audio (1 hour, 29 minutes)|
|Dimensions||5 1/2 x 4 3/4 inches|
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True digital audio and video products and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All digital audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more