The Untethered Soul Lecture Series Volume 8
What is it that’s actually keeping you from living fully in every moment? Is it something outside you that’s blocking the way? Or is it really an unspoken attachment to attitudes, ideas, and habits that have long since stopped serving you?
In The Untethered Soul Lecture Series, Volume 8: Taking Charge of Your Inner Growth, Michael A. Singer shows how the only barriers between you and positive inner change are ultimately illusory. When you recognize that your thoughts and emotions are only temporary inner states and not accurate reflections of reality, Singer asserts that you can finally galvanize true inner growth.
In this volume of the continuing Untethered Soul Lecture Series, you will discover:
- The process of how and why the mind creates thoughts
- “Taking the wheel” of your decisions and commitments
- Why suppressing emotions only causes them to become ticking time bombs
- How to distinguish the call of your deepest self from desires, impulsiveness, or addiction
- Understanding negative thoughts as “indigestion of the mind”
- The strength and discipline that have always existed inside of you
- The cleansing inner work of meditation
- Making the choice between reactivity and conscious reflection
- Mantra as a training regimen for the mind
- Avoiding anxious thought spirals and neurotic self-talk
|Contents||2 CDs (1 hour, 46 minutes)||Audio Download (1hour, 46 minutes)|
|Dimensions||5 1/2 x 4 3/4 inches|
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True download and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more.