An expert teacher and life coach shares a new vision of self-confidence—one that discards bravado and narcissism in favor of integrity, wisdom, and purpose. Discover the principles, exercises, meditations, and tools that will help you move from self-doubt to unshakable self-belief.
—David A. Treleaven, PhD, author of Trauma-Sensitive Mindfulness
Imagine you had total confidence in yourself, in all areas of your life. We all want to believe in ourselves to the fullest—yet in a culture that confuses bravado, delusion, and narcissism with self-confidence, it’s no wonder we subconsciously internalize a limiting identity defined by fear and doubt. “My goal is to show you a different approach to confidence,” says Giovanni Dienstmann. “Not based on arrogance, but integrity, rooted in a fully integrated, energized, and unwavering faith in yourself. I call this wise confidence.”
With Wise Confidence, this expert teacher and life coach brings together lessons and research from psychology, philosophy, spirituality, and mindfulness into a practical framework for genuine self-belief and inner strength. Here you’ll discover:
- Three pillars of self-confidence: Aspiration, Awareness, Action
- Finding the best in you—getting clear about your strengths, weaknesses, and vision of who you want to be
- Practices for releasing negative emotions, embodying self-confidence, facing fear, and more
- Guidance for cultivating authentic relationships and setting boundaries
- The four spiritual principles that support connection, optimism, and a sense of purpose
- Dozens of exercises, meditations, and powerful awareness tools for developing a new self-image with limitless potential
|Audio - Preorder (Available March 12, 2024)
|Digital Audio (8 hours, 11 minutes)
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True digital audio and video products and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All digital audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more