In 1978, Thomas Ashley-Farrand traveled to India for the first time, where he astonished the spiritual community there with his perfect command of mantra, the practice of using specific sacred sound syllables for spiritual and material transformation.
Now, 20 years later, he shares for the first time his mastery of this ancient spiritual art on Mantra: Sacred Words of Power. Here is the first English-language audio curriculum that teaches you how to use mantras to enhance the powers of your mind, influence the environment around you, and deepen your spiritual practice.
In 12 fascinating sessions, Thomas Ashley-Farrand teaches you a library of traditional mantras with relevance to every area of your life. From work and health, to love and enlightenment, here are dozens of authentic chants that are used every day by millions of people to activate the energy of creation.
The power of mantras comes not from the meaning of the syllables, teaches Ashley-Farrand, but from their direct vibrational effect on our body's physiological and energetic systems. He also teaches that Sanskrit is an energy-based language, and mantras are spiritual formulas for working with this energy. They are designed to eliminate obstacles as we progress spiritually, and to help us make energetic progress toward good.
With Mantra: Sacred Words of Power, you can begin practicing these powerful chants to heal and change your own life with the very first mantra that you chant. Includes a 37-page study guide.
Learn More About:
- Mantras—what they are, and how to use them
- When, where, and how often to chant mantras for maximum benefit
- How to use mantras to clear your chakras for better health
- The Vedas and the Upanishads—histories and mantra stockpiles
- The 40-day principle for gauging the effects of your mantra practice
- Seed mantras—elemental energies crystallized in sound
- The Gayatri master mantra—vessel for all spiritual potencies
- Dozens of Buddhist and Sanskrit mantras taught step-by-step in English