100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
From feeling exhausted or blue to not being able to get out of bed, depression happens on a spectrum and can affect anyone. Our current approach of medicine and therapy doesn't always offer all the answers.
But according to Amy B. Scher, that’s not as much of a mystery as you might think. If you’ve done everything to heal from depression but are still stuck, you’re not alone.
Amy sees it as the literal depression of self—a side effect of being buried under our lives. It’s not all in your head. It’s not all in your body, either. It happens in the whole self. But just as depression happens in every part of you, healing does too.
Scher’s bestselling books have been endorsed by prominent physicians and helped thousands of people overcome chronic illness, emotional challenges, and more.
With How to Heal Yourself from Depression When No One Else Can, she brings her proven approach of using energy therapy for releasing emotional stress and trauma to one of the most widespread mental health challenges of our time.
In this book, you’ll:
- Learn how invisible emotions may be negatively affecting you
- Understand why it’s okay to stop chasing that mountain of happiness we’ve been programmed to chase (spoiler alert: it doesn’t even exist)
- Release stuck emotional baggage, even if you don’t know what it is
- Use emotional healing techniques such as The Sweep to release subconscious beliefs and Thymus Test & Tap to clear stuck emotions from the body
- Learn how to release patterns like perfectionism, lack of boundaries, fear, and more that contribute to depression
- Get answers for your healing from your subconscious mind
- Finally end the cycle of depression and become the happiest, healthiest version of yourself
Here she brings much-needed relief to anyone who wants to end the cycle of depression and rediscover the inherent wellness that resides in each of us.
|Contents||1 Paperback Book (320 pages)|
|Dimensions||5 x 8 Inches|
|Contents||eBook (320 pages)|
|Filetypes||EPUB, JPG, PDF|