100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Meditation Meets Neuroscience—Practical Tools to Reshape Your Brain for Awakening
- Explain how to tailor psychological growth and spiritual practice to your unique neurophysiology.
- Summarize how to defeat the negativity bias of your brain by internalizing key resources.
- Practice pairing positive experiences with negative material to soothe and heal old pain.
- Apply techniques to activate the neural foundations of mindfulness.
- Practice strengthening the five factors of concentration and deep meditative absorption.
- Utilize exercises to build neural shock absorbers for stable inner peace in a turbulent world.
We are inspired by the living example of great teachers, who have both penetrating insight and a loving heart. "With modern neuroscience, we're now beginning to understand the brain processes that support these wonderful qualities of mind," explains Dr. Rick Hanson. With The Enlightened Brain Online Course, this pioneering neuropsychologist explores how you can activate these same processes inside the brain to accelerate your own transformation.
What You Will Receive:
More than Nine Hours of Audio and Video Learning
Dr. Rick Hanson brings you neuroscience-based insights and practices for cultivating a mindful brain and an open heart. Includes Q&A with Dr. Hanson recorded with live participants.
An in-depth online workbook with numerous exercises.
Complete Downloads of All Course Materials
The entire program of The Enlightened Brain is yours to keep and enjoy.
Self-Directed Neuroplasticity—How Our Mind Shapes Our Brain
Your thoughts and feelings continually sculpt your brain—for better or worse. As Dr. Hanson teaches, you can use the power of self-directed neuroplasticity to take control of the evolutionary tendency of your brain to react to life with fear, frustration, and heartache—and return your brain to its natural state of calm, contentment, and caring. With simple and potent practices, he reveals how you can weave positive thoughts and emotions into the fabric of your brain, allowing you to cultivate the qualities of mindfulness, virtue, and wisdom for your own path of awakening.
"This new science gives us unprecedented tools to individualize psychological growth and spiritual practice," says Dr. Hanson. You'll learn about your unique "profile of attention" and which methods best strengthen your focus and concentration. You'll also learn how to approach life with equanimity and relax the focus on "me, myself, and I." Featuring more than nine hours of audio and video instruction and guided meditations, The Enlightened Brain is filled with practical tools for strengthening the neural circuitry of spacious awareness, calm in the midst of stress, contemplative absorption, resilience, and lasting happiness.
- Knowing your brain—how to tailor psychological growth and spiritual practice to your unique neurophysiology
- Defeating the negativity bias of your brain by internalizing key resources
- Pairing positive experiences with negative material to soothe and heal old pain
- Activating the neural foundations of mindfulness
- Strengthening the five factors of concentration and deep meditative absorption
- Building neural shock absorbers for stable inner peace in a turbulent world
- Using neuroscience to relax the apparent self and take life less personally
- More than nine hours of audio and video instruction with practical insights and exercises for transforming your brain for spiritual growth