Enhance Your Health with Every Breath
The secret to better health is something you are doing right now: breathing. But are you breathing effectively? Centuries ago, the qigong masters of China discovered that how we breathe has a profound impact on our overall health and awareness.
On Breathing, qigong expert Ken Cohen teaches you how to use every breath to draw in energy and healing qi (life force). Here is a thorough entry-level course for transforming each breath into an opportunity to enter a state of calm, stimulate your body's vital organs, and infuse energy into every cell. Join Ken Cohen for:
- An introduction to healthy breathing, including tips for assessing your own breathing habits
- An accessible three-stage approach for transforming your breathing patterns to increase health, energy, and mental clarity
- Four guidelines for healthy breathing in different circumstances, including calming yourself in stressful situations
Previously released as The Beginner's Guide to Healthy Breathing. Includes excerpts from Healthy Breathing.
- Describe correct body position and self-awareness during qigong breathing techniques
- Distinguish "healthy breathing" from "unhealthy breathing"
- List the four phases of healthy breath to promote relaxation, focus, and greater overall well-being
- Analyze the symptoms of growing Chi (energy) in our own bodies
- Practice reverse breathing exercises
- Plan to focus breath in different areas of the body in order to attain optimum health
|Contents||Audio Download (1 hour)|
|Filetypes||MP3, PDF, ZIP|
See Return Policy
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True download and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more.