Embracing Radical Responsibility
A practice-based audio program to take charge of your life, access your true potential, and become an unstoppable force for good in the world.
"Whenever we attribute the cause of our happiness or unhappiness, satisfaction or dissatisfaction, to something outside ourselves," reflects Fleet Maull, "we give away our power. We incarcerate ourselves in 'the victim mind-set.'"
The cure? Radical responsibility—owning our circumstances and our choices for true self-empowerment.
In this groundbreaking audio program, the former prisoner—today a renowned meditation teacher and leadership consultant—shows us how to free ourselves from the beliefs that trap us.
Through self-reflection, meditations, emotional intelligence training, and many other practices developed in the seemingly "freedomless" situations of prison and hospice, this extraordinary teacher guides us step-by-step to transform fear-based habits into those of courage and success in our own lives.
In his worldwide trainings and retreats, Fleet Maull has helped tens of thousands, including organizational leaders, educators, students, parents, inmates, correctional officers, the terminally ill, caretakers, and those from many other walks of life.
If you're seeking to become more successful and fulfilled in your work, relationships, and greater life purpose, Embracing Radical Responsibility will give you the tools and expert guidance to move beyond the inner walls of your beliefs and realize your full potential.
- Understanding the fear-based patterns embedded in your neurobiology by childhood experiences and cultural conditioning
- Simple and powerful exercises to perceive and break free of your learned limitations and access limitless possibility
- Interoceptive awareness tools for mindful self-leadership—getting in a leadership position with yourself
- Accessing your deeper awareness—the unconditioned mind independent of your conditioned beliefs
- Cultivating the strength, resilience, and insight needed to meet moment-to-moment challenges and suffering with compassion, wisdom, and dignity
- Embracing mindfulness and emotional intelligence training—understanding how they're complementary and essential for life success, happiness, and more
|Contents||8 CDs (9 hours, 39 minutes)||Audio Download (9 hours, 39 minutes)|
|Dimensions||6 7/8 x 6 5/8 inches|
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True download and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more.